Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Festivities!


Brock and I decided to go as Johnny Cash and June Carter. I loved doing it for our first costume party, but for the next one I ditched the itchy wig (even though it was so fun to be a brunette and just decided to wear the witch hat! Brock still stuck with his costume.






Thanks to Lauren and JayD we had a great time on Halloween night!


This was called the "flour game" at my family Halloween party. We had to cut into pile of flour with a penny in the middle without letting the penny drop. If the penny fell into the flour on your cut you had to fish it out with your mouth... yummy!



My adorable nieces and nephews... love them all!








8 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! I love your and Brocks costumes! You are cute blonde and burnette!... Thanks for your awesome lesson in relief society. You did a great job! Justin and I are going to look at our budget tonight for FHE. :)

Steph and Brady said...

You two are so fun! I love the costumes! It looks like you had a fun Halloween!

Lauren said...

Hey! it was so much fun havin you guys at the party! we are so glad you could come and I loved your costumes!!!

Meg said...

Cute costumes! Your parties looked like they were fun!

Alyssa Warner said...

How fun! We didn't dress up this year, but I think we will next year. We saw a ton of cute parents trick-or-treating with their kids!

Romney said...

I found your blog on Nicole's. I love your costumes! You guys are so cute! If you want to see our blog just email me cause it's private. romneysummers@gmail.com

Ryan and Heidi said...

So cute! You guys are such a cute newly wed couple! Hey we are going private so leave me a comment with your email so I can send you an invite!

Camie said...

You make a cute brunette chuck. You should go that route one day, just for fun.